With extensive public affairs expertise in proactive and reactive political strategies, policy development, stakeholder relations and media communications, Illiam’s expertise has been utilised by clients from a broad range of sectors, including: transport, telecommunications, tourism, construction, health and education, as well as voluntary and public sector organisations.
In particular, clients have benefited from Illiam’s work on:
- development and management of strategic communications programmes;
- organisation and issue profile-raising;
- development of legislation and policy;
- amendments to Scottish legislation;
- evidence to parliamentary committee inquiries and Scottish Executive consultations;
- organisation and management of policy conferences;
- stakeholder engagement; and
- support for major public procurement decisions – especially those with a Scottish dimension.